When will a collection be complete? Probably never, but that doesn’t matter since the search is a big part of the fun.
The main interest when searching for new items is within on or more of the following categories: Portable computers especially sub-notebooks and handheld computers, late 1970 to start 2000, IBM Thinkpads, Sony VAIO, Motorola 68k cpu, dual Pentium Pro cpus, strange features.
Normal personal desktop computers have very limited interest because of their size and higher availability – the only exception, however, is the IBM XT 5160 and a few other IBM PCs.
If you have any of the computers below or similar models that you want to donate or interested in selling to Daths Garage feel free to submit a request through the CONTACT form.
By donating equipment to Daths Garage the person or company will be mentioned under the description of the given device(s).
WANTED for the collection:
- Apple Macintosh PowerBook 100
- Atari STBook, Stacy
- Casio FX-980P
- Commodore SX-64
- Compaq LTE/286
- Dolch PAC 686 dual Intel Pentium Pro
- Epson PX-8 Geneva
- Ericsson R380(s)
- Gateway Handbook 486
- Hewlett-Packard 200LX, 85/87, 9826, Integral, Omnibook 600, Proliant BL10e cluster server
- IBM 5100, 5140 Convertible
- IBM dual Xeon blades for BladeCenter
- IBM Netvista 2283 X41 all-in-one, Netvista S40 6645
- IBM PC 365 dual Pentium Pro
- IBM ThinkPad 240, 500, T40, W700ds (dual screen), X1,X60s
- Kaypro Model II
- MITS Altair 680, 8800
- NEC MobilePro 780
- Nokia Mobira Cityman 900
- NorthStar Horizon
- Processor Technology SOL-20
- Sharp PC-1350/60, PC-3000/3100, PC-7000/7200, PC-G850V
- Sony VAIO Tablet P, PCG-505, PCG-705, PCG-C1 (picturebook), Pseries, VPC-X11S1E/B, X505
- Tandy 1400
- Toshiba Libretto W100 dual screen
- TransPC LCD/286